Thursday 31 December 2009

Pre New Year! :D

I've yet to set my new year resolutions! I will settle that soon...in rumination and prayer :)

And I've got RT!!!! (Remedial Training) I have to book in tomorrow at 9pm!!! SiansS...You don't know how sian I am...cos I AM OF SILVER STANDARD for IPPT but that day off-form for the ***** SBJ! I short of silver standard by, once again......4cm!!

The ASLC seniors didn't let me try till I got a silver! -.-"

Anyway, I think I'll have a great new year :D Gonna stay over @ Joella's house with some of my best friends there :)

And here are a few photos taken by others which they just uploaded :) HAHA!


Me & Anthony @ Jonker Night Street Market during church camp :)


Jeremy & I @ Shabu-shabu having our Christmas buffet lunch :)

And I'm enjoying myself more in SISPEC now cos I'm opening myself up more now :D Haha. And I'm making more friends and getting to know people :)

However, I still need more patience with some of my old bunkmates who are still in my SISPEC bunk...I've been patient with their idotic, selfish, prideful and "righteous" ways...Before I give them a piece of my fierce, daunting, philosophical and highly judgemental mind, God may I overflow with Your love and patience :)

Yup, counting down to the new year! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment