Saturday 12 December 2009

3rd day of being a civilian :D

Friday was great :) On thursday night I felt like playing badminton! So I decided to call people and managed to book a court! It's been super long since I played my favourite sport, so to those who were present there to accompany me, thanks! :D haha.

I played mainly with Daniel, Anthony, Matthew & Jeremy Teo cos the rest of my zone members refused to play with us... -.-" haha.

Matthew & I were playing against Anthony & Daniel when suddenly, Anthony decided to make things interesting...The losing team will down 200 push ups! HAHA! We took on the challenge...and we got the 200 push ups!! HAHAHA!

I did 50 & Matthew did 150. HAHA! Matthew being an OCT (Officer Cadet) should be fitter than me and should train more. HAHAHA!

Up till now, my hands are aching...haha..Haven't done that many push-ups at one shot for quite some time already...haha.

After that, Matthew came to my place and we had a match of the good Ol' Counterstrike (CS) V1.6. haha. It was me & my sister VS matthew & my brother...haha...Apparently, Matthew haven't gone through ATP (Advanced Trainfire Package) that's why he keep kena owned by me & my sis. HAHA! We played until Matthew needed to leave for his camp...sad. Haha.

Next we had dinner @ Sakae Teppanyaki @ Century Square with our grandparents (Dad's side) The food was really good :D haha.


Jerina, Jeravan, Yeye, Mama, Daddy & Mummy :)
Me, Jerina, Jeravan, Mama & Daddy :D
The 3 children :)

So yup, that was a cool Friday :) And I wana play L4D2 versus mode with at least 3v3!! HAHA! Couldn't get a gang yet...haha.

Anyway, CHURCH CAMP IS TOMORROW!! WHOO HOO! Can't wait to go man :D haha. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment