Saturday 5 December 2009

Brotherhood?

The highlight of this week's BMT other than the super, uber tiring Graduation Parade Rehearsal is a little skirmish in my bunk once again which led to a nice discussion session. :)

The atmosphere in the bunk was great on that day. Why? Because most of the big-and-judgemental-mouths in my bunk were gone due to the NE rehearsals. All but one was gone...and that's how it started. Haha.

The details of the quarrel are unimportant. After he left, all the bunkmates that were left in the bunk were the ones I truly respect and enjoy being with. And that was when we talked about what we felt about our section.

The main thing brought out by one of 'em is "I don't feel the brotherhood and friendship here" That's so true. Most of them (mainly 4 of them I feel) were more interested in pin-pointing your faults and judging you rather than making friends. They don't care about how or what you feel, they just speak and act as they will and think that they're always in the right.

The song "No Love" by Simple Plan is accurate in describing our bunk.

And that's the reason why some of us always don't turn up for the outings that THEY organise. Then they will always say like "wah, we are one section lei, one platoon lei, etc.." and all the bullshit when they can't even accept and treat everyone as fellow friends.

So much for our V3R (our section's goals) written on that piece of mahjong paper pasted in our bunk wall.

I'm too lazy to speak up. Because I know I want to low-profile myself. But at times I just give them the killer-stare and say nothing. This is the first time I don't feel like bringing about change in where I am. Man..I needa buck up. I'm always the catalyst, or so it was... Haha.

I guess I shall open up in my next posting :)

Anyway, that few of us are just waiting for POP and we can kiss those idiots goodbye. In this world, there'll always be such people.

And our Platoon Commander (PC) is leaving! He left us with this little gift...a picture of all of us during field camp! LOLS!


ME! :)

This was taken on the last day of field camp. We were all packing up and ready to return to company line! That's the reason why I didn't really bother to camo my face properly...HAHA!

POP LO!

No comments:

Post a Comment