Saturday 12 December 2009

Off to Church Camp! :D

We're setting off for Malacca tomorrow! :D The exciting thing about this trip is that, my parents won't be going! HAHA! Good & bad la...LOLS.

After church camp, my parents will be driving up to pick us and we'll continue our holiday from there and we'll be back by Friday :D

I'm rooming with my bestie Daryl so I'm sure it'll be pretty fun :D Anyway, let me think on the spot now some expectations I have for this camp...Hmmm...

1) I want to get to know 3 people better. Is it measurable? O well, I'll put in the effort to at least like know something more about 3 more peeps :D

2) I want to have an encounter with God. Be it a reassurance touch, confirmation of direction, re-ignition of my passion, etc...

3) I want to fulfill my shopping list!!! :D :D HAHAHA!

4) I want to be punctual for all services! :D

Yup, I hope I'll come back feeling a sense of fulfillment and accomplishment :D See you guys who're not going next friday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment