Thursday 24 December 2009

Cai Jie's wedding :D

After 8 years of courtship, they finally sealed their committment legally in marriage on 19th December 2009 :)

The romantic 2 are none other than Cai Jie & Cheryl :) Haha. Congrats! :)

Dating for 8 years is no joke. After 3-4 years, things may start to get boring. Haha. But for them, it got even more interesting...haha.

Anyway, all my pictures w/ Cheryl & Cai Jie together are all in their photographers camera...So if you're like my mum wondering why I didn't take a picture with the both of them, it's because I utilised the professionals' camera :D haha.

On with the massive cam-whoring :D

Wedding Ceremony @ Harvester :)


Daryl & myself :)


Thaddeus, Me, Yang Cheng & Christopher :)


Me & Melvin! :) It's been so long since I snapped a photo with him :) haha.


Yang, Raymond, Kirk, Me, Elson & Dylan in the background...haha.


Wee Jun & I :D


Ps Aaron & myself :)


Joel, Abigail & myself :D

Jake, me (w/o cap) & Anthony :D

Jake, me (w/ cap) and Anthony :D haha.

Me, Jon Wee, Anne, Eunice & Xiao Hua :)


Me & Anne :)

Eunice & me :)

Daryl dear & Melvin darl :)

Dylan, Kirk, Me, Joel Wee & Ah tan :) aka the L4D gang after the wedding :D haha!

My fav. photo of the whole event :)

Uncle William, Me & Aunty Janet :D

L4D 2 break! :D HAHA!

Wedding Dinner @ Swissotel, Clarke Quay :D
Me & Jeremy :)
Meryl & I :D

Marc & I :)
Anne & I :)
Me, Yining & Marc :D
Me, Anne & Marc :D
Cai Jie (the groom) & me :D
Marc, Me & Jeremy :D

This was entirely Jeremy's idea...HAHA! The photo frame became an object of cam whoring...HAHA! Refer to my facebook for all the photos :D haha.

What a pretty bride! :D HAHAHA!
Daryl, Me & Marc :D
Daryl & I :)

Christopher, Marc, David, Me & Jeremy :)

This is the part when we went up to the bride's room :) haha.
Marc & I :)
Me & Daryl :D
Us again :D

Weddings are so cool and lavishly expensive. Thank God they invited ppl like me who give quite generously :D HAHAHA!

Their wedding ceremony was pretty cool :D And had a quite a touch of sweetness when Cai Jie sang "I Will Be Here" to a smiling Cheryl who smiled throughout the whole song. HAHAHA! That required good SAF muscles man...HAHAHA!

But I really want a out-of-this-world wedding ceremony for mine. I was thinking maybe me & my wife could do a little play on how we met each other or something like that...Or we could sing a duet or do a MTV for our wedding? HAHAHA! I'm not in for mediocre...LOLS!

We'll see how when my turn comes...HAHA! :) If it does that is......haha! Ah, of course it will. :)

Once again, congrats Cai Jie & Cheryl! It was a long-awaited marriage! HAHAHA! May God bless you guys with many kids! :D haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment