Tuesday 9 June 2009

Tertiary Cell BBQ at Abigail's place

Monday nights are usually nominal and mundane for me. But not this monday! :) haha. Had a great time BBQ-ing with Anna and Abigail's cell group.

I asked my bestie from secondary school, David, along too :D

And Anna and Abigail brought their two choir friends Zhi Min and Joshua :D


Me, Zhi Min & David :)

We then played an ice-breaker: Pictionary! HAHA. A lil' modified version though. Our group must come up with 4 things for the other group to draw and guess within the category given. I must say Joshua was really brilliant in coming up with interesting and hard-to-draw items within the category we're given. Haha.

After finishing the game (my group won :D), it was BBQ!...


Me, David, Joshua, Anna and Zhi Min :)

After that we continued playing another card game which Joshua brought along. It's called "Loot" a pirate ship themed strategy game. This game was also super good. :D

After this last game, we came to the final chapter of this BBQ episode: Exchanging views about God and Atheism.

I must say Zhi Min is one big thinker. Haha. However, his thoughts are all centred around trying to understand God and the question of WHY DOES GOD give humans freewill?

So yeah, I was telling him that understanding God is not a question that we humans will ever be able to answer because trying to understand God is in essence trying to understand a being that transcends us.

I also told him that if we ever can answer those questions pertaining to why God does this and why God does that, we'd become God. Because if we can understand God on that level, we're no longer humans with finite understanding but a Creator with infinite knowledge.

Many more stuff exchanged and I ended it off with a prayer with him. :)

Above all, I pray that we'll continue to spur each other in our personal beliefs and remain good friends :D

So yeah, that's a cool monday :D

No comments:

Post a Comment