Wednesday 10 June 2009

Settler's Outing & Kelly's 21st Birthday

6th June, Saturday was a really impromptu day for me. Haha.
It was on that day itself when Anna asked me to Settler's with her SMU friends.
It was also on that day itself when Kelly asked me to celebrate her 21st birthday with her. LOLS.

So yeah...Off to Settler's in the afternoon :)


Jeremy, Me, Abigail, Walter, Anna & Fatimah

We played super fun games man. There's this game Fatimah introduced us - Apples for apples, or something like that. It basically is a 'bullshitting' game where we must convince the judge that our subject card has the most link to the category given.

So if you're not eloquent and convincing enough, you'll lose out against the more articulate players.

And I must say, ALL of us playing were OVERLY ARTICULATE. HAHA! The way we bring out our points were really animated and convincing which gives the judge a hard time of thinking of who to give the point to and that also makes our tummy go bubbling with laughter. HAHA.

Anna videoed part of our gameplay down: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/video/video.php?v=87538907083&ref=mf

Check it out man! haha. So yeah, Apples for apples. Try it! :)


Jeremy, Abigail, Anna & Me :)

Halfway through the Settler's games, I received a call from Kelly who invited me to her 21st birthday party! :) Haha.

So my destination changed and off I was to her birthday party with Anna & Abigail.


Me & the beautifully dressed birthday girl :)

I must say that this is my first time seeing Kelly dressed like this. Haha.


Kelly's friends and us :)

Kelly's friends were really friendly. Really enjoyed chatting with them :)


Abigail, Anna, Rebekah, Su Zhen and Me :)



Us + Priscilla, Jayson, Shu Zhen, Shu Rong (the lady beside Pris) and...Yeah, I forgot her name. HAHA!


Playing the "Ma Tong" / "Huang Shang" game! :)

We played the 'ma tong' game together. Haha. Typical cell group game of ours when we were still sec ones in Hui Fang's cell group. Haha.
We decided to play that game since they were more fluent in their chinese. Haha. But, they had a hard time memorising the names of the characters. HAHA!
So yeah, it was a nice little birthday party and a great impromptu day for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment