Friday 12 June 2009

Simple Man

This song should be playing when you visit my blog :) It's the first favourite song on my list. :D

I simply love the chorus of this song. Everytime I hear this song, it just brings a smile to my face. This song reminds me that in this life, I simply DO MY BEST and acknowledge that I AM A LITTLE PART OF GOD'S BIGGER PLAN.

It also reminds me that God ALWAYS ACCEPTS ME FOR WHO I AM from the line "anything gives me worth Lord it's you" and "anything good in me comes from you". So don't complicate things Jonavan!! :)

So yeah, smile! Life may not always be smooth sailing, BUT we must remember that we are a little part of God's bigger plan! :) Here are the lyrics:

Simple Man
Brandon Heath
Key: A

Keep on keepin' on believin'
You've never given me a reason to drop my faith
And I won't leave you, just for the sake of leavin'
Cause’ I got every reason to stay
It took a little time to settle down my world
But you took a hold of me
And then I told you
I promise to stand for you
But you gotta tell me what's it gonna be

Chorus:
I'm just a simple man
A little part of a bigger plan
Anything gives me worth
God, it's you
So take the rest of me
Cause you got the best of me
Anything good in me comes from you

God me, all of me hides in you
Oh God my home is your hands
But then you bend me
Into the world you send me
Now I gotta tell the truth
To everyone that I can

No comments:

Post a Comment