Tuesday 30 June 2009

STRETCH 2009!

STRETCH 2009 is officially over...haiS. Haha. It really was a huge spiritual landmark for me and I made a lot of new friends :)

These were the people who made STRETCH so enjoyable to me :D My group SURE PEAK! :D HAHA.


Jerome, Aaron, Me, Samuel, Jeremy, Li May, Pearleen and Jasmine :)


Our group's trademark :D Haha!

I'm glad I got to know you guys man :D

Throughout STRETCH I think I got to know Samuel the most :) Talked alot to him and snapped the most pics with him too I think. HAHA! :D He's a really cool guy, brickdances and he's got a lil' jap style. Haha.

And I remember how Jerome took 1 day to get warmed up with us. Haha. First day I was asking them if they knew any cheers, and all of them just stared blankly at beautiful me. HAHA. So I had to churn up two cheers only to find out on the second day, Jerome had a heap load of cheers in his brain. Haha. That's when we adopted his cheers. LOLS.

The MRT hunt day and station games day was also super fun when we had to work together to conquer the stations. Haha.

And we emerged as the second best team in STRETCH 2009! :) Whoo hoo!

Our prize? S$70 worth of Swensens' vouchers! :) Yay!

So off we went the following sunday to spend our hard-earned vouchers at Swensen's Tampines :)

AND WE DECIDED TAMPINES because Aaron had piano lessons in tampines @ 7pm that's why we had it there. NOT BECAUSE I STAY THERE! HAHA!

I remember when we were walking to Swensen's when Samuel asked me "where you stay ar?"
I replied "Tampines :D"
His instant reaction was a UBER SIAN face "Wah piang, no wonder we came here la... -__-" "Haha. So if u guys had the same thing in mind, I'M NOT ALL THAT SELFISH OK. Lols! :D


Sure peak! :) After finishing our meal. Haha.


Jerome, Samuel & Me :)


Samuel & I :D


Our not so interesting BILL. (Samuel's smiling cos he didn't pay a cent. HAHA!)

Other than my ULTRA SMALL SERVING OF FISH & CHIPS (compared to the rest who also ordered) and the 3 figure sum on the bill, I had a great time with my group :)

Yup, my group made up the larger part of my wonderful memory in STRETCH 2009 :)

Not forgetting my two besties in the camp that kept me smiling and kept the camp going through their planning and hard work :)


DaryL & I :)


Melvin & I :)

And finally, all the teachers and committee members that made STRETCH turn out to be such a enjoyable, memorable and fruitful one :)


Teachers in white, committee members in black :)

So yup, a pat on the back to those in the above picture :D And Great job guys!
I'm sure when God recalls this event in His history of time, it'll bring a smile to His face knowing that there's a bunch of people in Bethel Youth Alive willing to make the sacrifice to see the next generation groomed :)

I'll be looking forward to STRETCH 2010! :)

WAIT, I'll be STRETCHING IN ARMY BY THEN!! HAHA!

O well, long live STRETCH! HAHA :)

No comments:

Post a Comment