Thursday 5 August 2010

Squashed week!!

Finally have the time to blog man...This is all thanks to my awesome boss, Mr Lim See Sing :D He let me go at 3pm today :) WHOO HOO! :D That's because everyone got a free quarter day off at 3pm yesterday...but I was still stuck in a meeting which ended at 4.40pm...that means I have to take the 5pm ferry -_-" So today, I had a skin layer thick enough to ask him to compensate me :D HAHA! And he did! Whoo hoo!

Anyway, what really sucked up a lot of my time is coordinating the coming "Fish4men 'Happy Feet' Gathering 2010", the Tekong Challenge (I've to coordinate and ensure the transportation and no. of ppl), and the 2 direct enlistments this week -_-" Slotted in between these are my appointments with Ps Daniel & Aaron, sending Regina, Yining & Xiuling off to India, meeting up with Jeremy, Meryl, Anna and Abigail before Jeremy leaves for Netherlands.

I was pretty whacked out by Wednesday (yesterday) because I had back to back meetings on Tuesday & after that I had to meet Ps Daniel & Aaron...and I had to return to camp the same night to sleep for only 4hours before I've to be up @ 5am to be at SFT monitoring the Tekong Challenge -_-" which ended yesterday afternoon. And yesterday night was my appointment with Jeremy & gang...

Guess what? My timing was so packed that I didn't have time to bathe and shave and all...Imagine my state when I met them...Haha! Thank God I'm in air-con almost all the while and thus I didn't stink at all...As for my unshaven condition, it made me look more mature :D HAHAHA!

Anyway, my fish4men event's this saturday! Whoo hoo! And, I haven't invited any friends yet!! DUA LAO SAI!! I'll call them right after I blog finish this post. Haha!

And, my meeting with Ps Aaron and Ps Daniel was to confirm something which I wanted to do long ago, but wasn't accepted then...My sabbatical leave. Along with my recommendation of sabbatical leave were allegations which I didn't fully agree with. Yes, I was wrong, but I'm not entirely wrong. And apparently, they were not willing to bring the other 50% up.

I shall not crystallise my thoughts in that encounter in this post...Probably another post or none at all, lest I come under fire again. But to me, the truth is the truth. Even if I don't say it, people know it, so I might as well say it to let the steam out.

Anyway, I've meted out my first punishment to one of my men in my entire service of being a sergeant...Not like I've been one for that long eh? HAHA! Persistently late for work and lying to cover up his wrongdoing. It happened a lot of times...Plus, a lot of admin errors...Upon hearing that he's been like this since my understudy's time and upon their recommendation of punishment, I took away half day off from him.

I hope he doesn't take it too hard and that we can establish a healthy work relationship and understanding.

And I almost forgot! Guess where we were??

Aaron, Ondrea, Myself, Serene, Bettina, Cherilynn & Athena :)

Aaron, Ondrea & Myself :)

The answer's stated on our green paper - Festival of Praise!! :D Once again, Don Moen & Planetshakers were our featured worship leaders :)

They were awesome man...apart from the fact that Don Moen didn't bring his full band along. He did a lot of solo renditions which were awesome and soothing to the ears and soul from the loud blast and energetic shouting from Planetshakers. Haha!

Overall, FOP was great :D And the company was even better :)

The pictures were only taken on the 2nd night...my first night I went with Ding Zhou, Cherilynn, Anthony and Pearleen.

Yup, I can't say the FOP was life-changing and all...not on a majority scale that is.

Anyway, I'm moving on to the end of my most hectic week...with the final events here! :D Whoo hoo! Hopefully all the preparation's worth it :D

No comments:

Post a Comment