Monday 9 August 2010

My SUDDEN 21st!! :D


It started with an SMS from my mum 2 weeks before my birthday week..."Jon, Eastpoint Green function room not booked. You want to book it for your birthday?"
My reply was "Ok lor."
And then I started inviting my friends...

I actually wanted to book a chalet to celebrate my 21st. I wanted to make it like a 3day, 2night thing. On the first day would be for my secondary school mates, 2nd night for my poly & NS friends & last night for church mates! :D With my few besties with me the whole 3 days :D

Then we'd do all sorts of things like group games, board games, outdoor sports games & I'd do a little evangelistic 21st birthday speech and all...But all these didn't materialise because I didn't manage to get any chalet... -_-"

But anyway, this super last minute one was still really fun! :D Continuing from the story...

It was D-day! :D I SMSed my church friends "Hey church peeps!:) I hired a bus 4 u all from PLMGSS! :D Do board the bus that's going to simei MRT/Tampines n u can walk to my place from there! See you! :D"

Only one person called back and asked me "Jonavan, where's the bus you hired for us?" Guess who's that??? Who else'd be that cutely blur??? HAHAHAHA! :D

That's because my church provided bus services...and one of the service routes included from PLMGSS - Simei/Tampines...so I "hired" the buses for them...Get it?? Abigail, you got it? :D HAHAHAHA!! :P

Anyway, the next surprise I got was a phone call from my poly mates at 5pm+ "Jonavan, how to walk to your place? We are here liao :D"
I nearly flipped because I was still at home watching "Huang Fei Hong" in my unbathed, unshaven, not-dressed-up, state!! HAHAHA!
So I replied my friend "In a parade, CO always come late one right? After the parade formed up and all?" HAHAHA!
I immediately got changed and went there to meet them :D HAHA!

So we all got the place set up and we went to play pool! :D The poker-card version, where we all drew 5 cards each and each card will determine what ball we'll hit :D

Han Hui, Me, Leslie & Guang Yao as the photographer...HAHA! :D

Winner? Standard ah...Malaysian pool tournament open champion, Chia Han Hui!! :D HAHAHA! Actually, Guang Yao helped him to win....HAHAHA! He hit in Han Hui's last ball -_-" WowsS -.-" AHAHA! So it's a halved victory. LOLS!

After finishing that round of pool, the rest of my invited guests have arrived :D Walking in was my next BIG surprise...Mr. Matthew Thang walked in with exactly the same coloured OUTFIT AS MINE!!!

I was clad in a white diagonally-striped long sleeved shirt with my trademark white skinny jeans with white belt & white watch & off-white loafers...Full white! I chose that outfit because I wanted to "outshine" everyone there and because I didn't expect anyone else to dress that flamboyantly. HAHA!

Matching uniforms...AHAHA!

O well, great minds think alike. HAHA! Next up was dinner! :D
LCP Sam, DX1 Joan, 3SG Jonavan, 3SG Chor Seng, ME1 Leslie, 3SG Han Hui & 2SG Guang Yao :D HAHAHA!! :D

PTE Yourong, CPL Jon Wee, DX1 Zi Hui & of course, ME! :D HAHA!

Serene & Myself :)

After makan, Serene had to go...Typical Singaporean...Eat & chao...HAHAHAHA! Jk! :D She got something on la... Haha :D

Next up was group games! :D Starting with "whacko" to get to know each other's names :D And taboo!! To get to know each other's bimbo-level!! HAHAHA! :D I'll upload all the "Taboo" videos soon :D Got alot la siol...HAHA!

We split up into 2 teams to see who could act/talk/draw/fiddle with the puppet their way up to the STAR in the middle of the board!! :D Haha!

During the drawing round, Joan was so excited in drawing that she tore the paper she was drawing on!! HAHA! :D
Kan-chiong Joan with the torn paper...HAHA! :D If you can see the tear la...LOLS!

The purple puppet!! :D This is the puppet you have to fiddle with & to fiddle it well enough that others can guess what's the phrase you're trying to fiddle out. HAHA!

After that was.......Cake cutting ceremony!! :D HAHA!

I was "strumming" my guitar when this assassin came from behind & ALMOST splat my face into the cake! -_-" HAHA!

A few of my cell mates :D Anna, Sherry, Vivien, Cheryl & Abigail :) We took first because Sherry had to rush off.

Jerina, Me, Jeravan, Mummy & Daddy :D

The 3 musketeers...Han Hui, Myself & Leslie :) My SISPEC ASLC mates :D

Joan, Guang Yao, Myself, Sam & Chor Seng :) My poly mates :D

Zi Hui, Jake, Myself, Jon Wee, Yourong, Melvin, Matthew & Daryl :)

Meryl, Jeremy, Myself, Abigail & Anna :D The famous 5! :D HAHA! More like the board-game 5! :D LOLS!

All of us! :D

Now this is the really funny part...We were all smiling for the camera when...halfway through my smiling, I let out a really, really, super, uber, unnoticeable and silent *burpsS*...And guess who was sensitive enough to hear it???? ABIGAIL!! So while posing halfway with all the smiles, she burst out LAUGHING followed by me while everyone else was wondering what the commotion is about. HAHAHA!

LOLS! I also LOL-ed while typing this...HAHA! A smiling burp caught on camera :D HAHA! Who'd have noticed if not for Abigail's hypersensitivity...HAHAHA! :D

AnywaysS, after the cake cutting was just my usual going around and taking photos with everyone :D haha!

Yourong, Me & Zi Hui :D

Jon Wee, Myself & Daryl :)

Matthew & Me! :D The most matching couple of the day! HAHAHA!

Maybe Melvin can join the J-B club too :D HAHAHA!

Melvin & Me! :D

Me, Vivien, Cheryl & Anna :) Cheryl looks like she's laughing...HAHA!

Abigail, Meryl, Jeremy & ME :D

Jake, Guang Yao & myself :)

Me, Leslie & Han Hui :D

Guang Yao, Myself, Sam, Chor Seng & Joan :D

Me & Daryl! :D

Grand Finale... -_-" They had to do this somehow...Smash cake on my face...
LESLIE TOH EE WING! I'll get my cake revenge!! HAHA! :D Now Leslie won't invite me to his birthday party...HAHAHA!

So that was my SUDDEN 21st BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION!! :D Special thanks to Mummy & Yati (my maid) who cooked their muscles sore for all of us & to Daddy for forking out the $$ for the 3-digit-costing cake and the function room booking fee. :D HAHA!

I'm TWENTY-ONE and I don't feel like I AM!! MY GOSH!! Time really, really flies...Another wink and I'll be past my sweet youthful days! I don't wanna wink then...HAHA! :D

I'll blog another post on my 21st reflections sometime soon :D

Thanks to all who loved me enough to come!! Even though the social circles sometimes don't overlap that fully, I appreciate those who love me enough to overlook the social circles and come because of ME! :D Haha! That's what a true friend is :D

Happy 21st Jonavan! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment