Thursday 15 September 2011

Anne's 21st! :)

I know, Anne's 21st birthday celebration is almost a month ago....haha. Was too caught up with studying and travelling around NTU. I blog only on my laptop, which is in my room in hall 6. I only come back to my room to sleep. Haha. Right after my lectures and meals, I'll go straight to my hall's reading room to study :) And return back to sleep after I'm beat.

Yup, on with Anne's 21st! Lols!

The first thing that really struck and somewhat inspired me when I stepped into Anne's house is her GRAFFITI-ED WALL!! Haha. This is the first picture we took :)


Anne & Myself! :) Against a backdrop of a really colourful, freshly painted wall :D

Yup, went in and chatted with all my good ol' friends from Bethel. We click instantly. It's like coming home. :) 

Nothing much has happened amongst my dear friends as well. No particular camp or happening really strengthened their bond since the last time. Whenever we or they chatted, we'd draw from old memories of the past when I was still there. From that, I can say nothing much happened. No spiritual landmark, not much blossoming of friendship.

When people blossom in a relationship, it is instantaneously observable. When you achieve something together, do something meaningful together kinda thing? There's that dynamic and synergy in the friendship. Yup, I shall not speculate why. Haha.

Yup, on with the pictures :)

Me & Marc :)

Marc's hairdo was the second shocker in Anne's birthday party. Haha! Side-parted hair combed backwards in a old-fashioned, formal way? That ain't the Marc I know. Haha. Guess he's trying to be more lawyer-ly? Hahaha! Be yourself dude! Let it CURL WILDLY! HAHA!

Me, Daryl, Jon Wee & YouRong :D

Me & Jeremy :)

Enjoying my ice-cream bread when someone had to interrupt with a candid shot by which I reacted on time :) HAHA!

Oh, Ding Zhou came to the foreground of the picture! Haha.

If there's any picture that depicts Ding Zhou's cuteness, it's this picture - his "Happy Hamster!" pose. Haha.

Daryl & me! :)

Me & Reuben :)

Me & Christopher :D

Anne & I again...with a more complete wall art...haha.

Joel & myself :) With Joel's standard hugging poses....Haha.

Eunice, Yining & Me :)

My birthday art! :) HAHAHA!

Reuben and I stood by the wall for quite some time, pondering, before finally deciding on what to draw. Haha! I finally decided to draw what I always draw...A SMILELY FACE!! :D HAHAHA! This time, it's a colourful one :D

This is the final result of Anne's birthday wall! :) As you can see, Joel cheapo-ly tried to take credit for my awesome smilely face...Haha! LOLS! :D But I boxed it up :D Heheh...haha.

All of us :)

Take 2 :)

Take 3...my back getting tired so I leaned my elbows on the table...Haha.

All of us watching some Indian movie and laughing at the exaggerated acting and SOUND EFFECTS!! HAHAHA!

Why is this the last picture? Because it is the last picture I took there! Lols!

Anne took polaroid picture with everyone except me! Before leaving I still had to remind her about it...HAHAHA! Lols. Maybe she was saving the best for the last eh? LOLS!! Hahaha.

Yup, had a pretty awesome time...the guys mainly asked me about NTU, hall, my roomy, etc...Was just a update session :) HAHAHA!

Enjoy your 21st Anne!  Your tens place has hit "2"! And yes, you can't count or represent your age with your fingers and toes any longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment