Friday 16 September 2011

My mini 22nd b'day celebration :D

I know, again more than a month late...I totally forgot to blog this post until I saw the pictures floating around in my computer....haha.

It wasn't a planned birthday celebration actually. We just decided to meet up to eat-eat, walk-walk and talk-talk. Haha. But it was near my birthday date so they decided to treat me :D

Another session of catching up and seeing how Jeremy & Meryl are growing to be more like one another and blossoming in their relationship...Haha! Ok, that wasn't the main thing but it's part of it. LOLS!

Jeremy, Meryl, Abigail & Myself :)

Jeremy's self-portrait-ing skills ain't that bad eh?...WAIT A MIN! A PART OF MY FACE IS CUT OFF! I take that back..hahaha.

Take 2 :)

Yup, always great to meet up with them...with friends whom you know, worked with, did events with, lead with and grown up with. :)

Happy Birthday Jon! Lols!

No comments:

Post a Comment