Friday 5 August 2011

Outing w/ Lebbu & Yang

Lebbillie & Myself :D

I didn't forget to blog this post...by the time the pictures reached my dropbox, it was already one week later. Haha. And I was also kinda busy with all the admin stuff I had to settle for my last minute matriculation into NTU thus I'm only blogging this now...haha.

Anyway, we went out on 23rd July 2011. I needed to clear my CapitaLand Mall vouchers as it was gonna expire in 2 weeks time. Haha.

As such, I arranged for us to meet at Ion Orchard so that I can shop for my leather jacket :) Haha!

Why leather jacket? When I told Abigail, Meryl & Jeremy, this was their reaction...
Meryl in her neutral niceness said "Whoa, you becoming like one of them ar..."
Jeremy's insightful remark was "Whoa, you really kena influence by the Heart of God culture alr man..."
Abigail's candid remark went "Jonavan! Don't get influenced by them! It's not your style!"

The latter part of Abigail's statement hit me harder than all their remarks combined. HAHA! But I agree, it's really not my style. But o well, time to expand my wardrobe selections :)

Yup...went shopping with Lebbu & Yang...and we met for lunch at Ion's Food Court. The food there all looked really good. And the prices were really good too...Good for the proprietors that is...Haha.

Upon Lebbillie's recommendation, I also bought the Bak Chor Mee which was really good. But the $5 bowl of noodles fetched a meagre amount of noodles and ingredients. Expected that. But the texture of the noodles was really good...and so was the chilli. Awesome.

After abating our hunger, we proceeded. Dropped by Zara. They have a few nice leather jackets but the prices were like $150++ to $200 plus...Kinda expected la huh. Way off my budget...But then I found a whole rack of discounted leather jackets sitting there! All discounted to around $70!

WHOO HOO! I eagerly proceeded to try them on...I barely squeezed into the one I really liked. They only had S size left. -__-"

We then hopped around few other stores and Lebbu did her own fair share of shopping, buying slippers la, accessories, etc...

We took a break at Starbucks...that's where all the photo taking took place. Haha.

Take 2, without specs...I hung mine on my shirt...AHAHA!

The no-spectacles shot...Haha.

Yang, Lebbu & I under some supposedly cool camera effect from her camera...Haha.

This shot's taken by the Starbucks staff... -.-" So much headroom...Diaos...Maybe she was trying to advertise for Starbucks? Hmmm...

Haha...spoilt their shot...Lols.

This shot isn't the same as the one earlier...Haha. & look! Regina's right behind us in the background! AHAHAHA!


Anyway, my Starbucks card still had a un-redeemed free cake! I ordered the chocolate, caramel cake or something like that. IT WAS SIMPLY RAPTUROUS! Hahaha!

You can ask Lebbillie to elaborate on Yang Cheng's ceaseless "Whoa!!!" and my savour-ous expressions of "Wow!!" with each bite...LOLS.


The creamy, rich caramel texture fused together with their smooth, milky chocolate fudge combined with the crispy chocolate biscuit crust at the bottom inter-layered with the chocolate sponge cake simply made a perfect dessert for chocolate lovers. It was really heaty though. Haha. Having 2 slices could give you a bad sore throat.

Anyway, we resumed our shopping spree...and Lebbillie was still fidgeting with her camera when she took a superb candid shot of me...


This is one of the nicest candid shot I have man. Haha.

Lebbillie recommended me a leather jacket she saw before at Bershka...And we were still arguing about how to pronounce the shop's name when we entered...Haha!

We finally settled our dispute by asking one of the salesgirl "How do you pronounce your shop's name?

"Bur-shh-car" was her reply. I was correct! Lebbillie insisted it was pronounced "Bur-sha" with a silent "K". Haha.

Anyway, we all fell in love with the leather jacket...but I didn't buy it immediately because I was afraid I could get a better buy. The jacket costs $130. Not very expensive for the smart, stylo look it'll give you.

My leather jacket saga ended 2 days ago when I finally bought a nice and cheap one at Bugis Junction at a shop called "Messy". Their brown leather jacket was really good too and the price was awesome! $70! Yup, I shall take picture of me in it soon :D Haha.

Yup, that was about it...Lebbu couldn't bear to leave so she snapped a few more pictures at the MRT...Haha!


Self-portrait 1.

Take 2...haha.

Anyway, we met up again later at around 2am to do the one thing we'll do anytime...L4D!!! HAHAHA!

Immediately after our orchard trip, I went to Joel's place to celebrate Anna's return from Mexico! Haha. How ironic, right after spending time with someone who's about to leave, I go on to spend time with someone who just returned. Lols.

So yup, the "Anna Misses You BBQ" has its own post...you can go see it. Right after that, I drove Joel's car to pick Lebbillie, Yang & Ding Zhou to LAN....Haha!

The thing is, it's only 2 days since I passed my driving test and Joel allowed me drive his car! HAHA! Friends like these sure make your day. Hahaha.

Yup, awaiting your return in December Lebbu, for good. Haha. Jia you as you finish the last lap of your university education in Australia! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment