Saturday 20 August 2011

My Braces Journey: Boxed Mouth

My doctor introduced me a new way of wearing my rubber bands...Instead of wearing them from my lower second molar to to my upper canine, I'm now wearing them across my upper lateral incisors and lower canine.

Ok, let me help you to understand...

Before that, my rubber bands were like this:
Upper canines pulled to the back...

Now, they're like this...
Upper lateral incisors pulled downwards to my lower canines :(

On top of giving me a new super painful, uncomfortable and hideous way of wearing my rubber bands, the doctor removed the metal bar across the top of my mouth! :) Haha.

Now, that's a good move...Because food always get stuck at the top metal bar across the roof of my mouth -_-" Haha.

Once again, my mouth is aching like mad after the visit. Every bite I make sends a chilling, painful signal to my nervous system... :(

Oh well, that's the price to pay for beauty right? Haha.

Yup, only like 1 year+ to go? Ya, around there... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment