Sunday 31 July 2011

Keziah's 1st Birthday!

Another post I forgot to blog...Haha. It is my mum's brother's firstborn's birthday! :) She is called Keziah. Is she my niece, cousin or what? I also don't know. Haha.

The interesting thing about Keziah's family is that, their whole family's name starts with "K". Her parents are Kelvin and Karen...so her name followed suit...Haha. And Keziah is a biblical name by the way. Haha.

My family too...all of our names start with "J" :D Haha...James, Julie, Jonavan, Jeravan and Jerina. :)

Yup, we were celebrating her first birthday! :) Pictures...

Jeravan, Jerina & myself :D

We were in Uncle Kelvin & Karen's condo's function room..."The Esparis" in Pasir Ris. It was a really nice and new condo.

They, being interior designers by vocation, would obviously have stunning interior design. We stepped into their house and was like "Whoa!" haha.

Carefully selected art pieces and portraits gave their home a very urban, modern, stylistic kinda feel. A few old furniture gave some corners a more historical look...Haha.

After we visited their place, we went down to their function room for dinner...

The food was catered from Botak Jones! You'd have thought all the dishes would be awesome......but not quite. Haha. The fish wasn't too good...the bread-crumb-ed fish wasn't crispy enough - it was kinda soggy and the fish was kinda hard.

Their cajun chicken was really hard. Haha. DLS.

The mash-potato was really good though. Haha. It was the most popular dish around. After that I ta-paoed like half a tray of mash potato home. Haha. It was really, really good! :D

And their cheese vegetables were good...Ok I'm not sure if it's cheese...Haha. They served this raw vegetable...I forgot what it's called...haha...and it is to be taken with this yellow, custardy, salty paste which was quite good actually. Haha. I think the paste has got something to do with cheese...Haha. Ok whatever..LOLS.

Jonavan, Jethro & Joel

Joel & Jethro are my cousins :) Their names start with "J" too, interestingly. Haha. And the other thing we have in common is that we are all sergeants. LOLS. Joel ORD-ed already. Jethro is still in SISPEC or SCS, and myself? 3SG(NS) lo! HAHA! :D

My mom just called me and snapped. Thankfully my reaction was good. LOLS.

Oh, the cupcakes were AWESOME! Rich in creamy flavour and well complemented by the nuts and toppings. One of the best desserts there.

Aunty Karen, Uncle Kelvin and their 1 year old daughter Keziah :)
Happy Birthday Keziah! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment