Friday 15 April 2011

Sherry's 21st Slumber Party! :)

It's Sherry's 21st Birthday! :) She celebrated her birthday 2 weeks in advance, on Sunday, 3rd April. Her birthday party ain't any ordinary birthday party, it's a slumber party! :) So everyone came in their pajamas! :D Haha!

I brought mine! But I didn't wear it until I was gonna sleep...Yes, I stayed over. But because it's a Sunday, many people couldn't stay-over :(

Anyway, here's what happened...

First, we played games :) First game is charades, just that we have to use a soft toy to act out the word or phrase! Haha. We played using the Taboo cards. :D

Here's a snapshot of Abigail using the stuffed toy to convey the phrase...

Don't you love their pajamas? Haha!


Next we played a drawing game...There are 5 people in a group, lined up in a straight line with backs facing each other. The game master will then tell the first person what to draw. The first person then has 15seconds to draw whatever he/she's been told and show the next person, who will do the same...until the last person...The last person will guess what the word is from looking at the last drawn picture! :D Haha! Cool eh?


This means if the 2nd or 3rd person interpreted the picture wrongly and draws it wrongly...gone case. Haha! That's what happened to all the groups!


The losing team will be sprayed with a water gun by a member of the other team...haha!

Here's the few best snapshots of us in action...


Abigail with her frantic smile as she scrutinizes Jadyn's photo...Haha!


Cheryl with utmost artistic poise, grinning at her artwork. Haha!


Guess who won? MY TEAM!! :D :D :D I was the first artist! Haha. The object was an electric fan.


My awesome drawing is captured on someone else's camera...but basically, all who saw it, got it. Thus the victory! HAHA! I can be an artist after all!! HAHAHA!


Next up, was the best-dressed award ceremony! Haha. Those shortlisted by the judges (Sherry's 2 aunties! :D) will have to do a lil' performance; a catwalk to strut their pajamas and the rest will vote in the winner! Haha.


I forgot who the winner was but here's a few of the shortlisted contestants...


Jadyn in her giraffe pajamas...To me, it was more of a costume than a pajama...I'm sure she doesn't wear this to sleep! HAHA!

Qiuling showing some seductive moves....hahaha

The most indecent, controversial and simply DUA LAO SAI-ish pajama outfit...a super short Mickey Mouse boxers by Aaron Tan! During the catwalk, he slipped his hand into his ass!! Ultra DLS!! HAHAHA!

After all the commotion, people started to leave :( That's when we also started taking pictures :D

Kenwee, Sherry & Myself :)

Andrina, Sherry, Abigail & Myself :D


Me & Johan :)

Me & the birthday girl :D


Me & the birthday girl again...with her birthday decorations :D

The stayover was awesome! Her friends were really friendly...and some really pretty. AHAHA!

We played Saboteur, monopoly deal and sang through the night. I only died on my bed at 5am. Haha.

The bad thing about sleeping late is...the next morning I woke up, I was too tired to check if I left anything behind...since I already packed my bag the day before.

So I simply went back and to my horror, I left my toiletries bag there! My $70 shaver, toothbrush and braces toothbrush was left there!!!!

I called the reception and informed them of my leaving of belongings behind twice, but they never responded.

I doubt they even bothered to go back and check la...What a sad ending! :( HAHA!

Anyway, I had a lot of fun there, knowing people and all...

Yup, Happy 21st Birthday Sherry! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment