Tuesday 19 April 2011

Daryl's 21st Birthday! :)

Yet another 21st birthday I attended this month...First was Sherry's, now Daryl's :D Haha.

Daryl's 21st was held at Fairy Point Chalet 7...At Andover Road. It's a really big place and getting there wasn't too bad for me...1 direct bus and 10minutes walk. Haha.

It was a really standard chalet setting...Everyone would just be busy playing their own card games in their own cliques and all...So I went up and played Pictureka with Meryl, Jeremy, Gloria, Yi Nyn, Jasmine Chan, Jonathan Goh and David Ang. :D

One thing I realised in the chalet, Jonathan Goh, Jerilene's brother looks just like Melvin!! HAHA! I have at least 2 people agreeing with me on this. LOLS!

After card gaming a while, I went down and mingled a bit with his OCS friends, helping them set up the fire for the BBQ.

Next was dinner! :) Makan-ed and chatted with my old church mates...It's been quite some time since I've met some of them.
Then, I went up and played "Bang!" with Meryl, Jeremy, Zhan Rong & Jerome Leong :) Haha. I love bang!!

Me & Zhan Rong :)
Jeremy, Meryl, Me, Zhan Rong and Jerome Leong

Yourong, Me & Xiao Hua :)

Yourng, Jon Wee & Myself :)

 All of us! :) See the guy on the left of Marc (the guy holding the knife)? That's NOT Melvin! It's Jonathan Goh!! HAHA! Look like Melvin right?? LOLS!

Cherie & Myself :)

Yes, I stayed over. I love stay-overs! :) I love playing games overnight and HT-HTing late into the night :) Haha.

After trashing them all at Street Fighter IV, we played PES duno what year on Marc's PS3. That's where they got back their glory after their bruises during Street Fighter IV. HAHA!

After bathing and settling down, I showed Matthew & Marc a new song I wrote recently called "All You Want Me to Do" :)

God dropped this song in my heart as I was worshiping last week. It was a really powerful and it's-been-so-long-since-I-encountered-Him encounter.

That's another blog post altogether. I will blog that soon :)

So yup, got a chance to share my testimony with Matthew & Marc. Wanted to share it with Jon Wee & Daryl too, but they were far too tired to entertain me. HAHA!

Yup, that's about all for Daryl's birthday party :)

There are many more pictures still stuck in Daryl's & Justin's camera and my camera which have yet to be uploaded. So stay tuned! HAHA!

Happy 21st Birthday Daryl Deary! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment