Monday 25 April 2011

Fattening Week

Last Thursday was Elmer's ORD. His ORD treat to me - A McDonald's breakfast and 3 curry puffs! HU LEE YA!! I was so full I didn't need to eat lunch.

Good Friday, met Meryl & Jeremy after I had a late lunch and snacked massively on "Best Fries Forever", Taiwan chicken chops and Subway cookies...+ sweet drinks.....

Saturday, went to Regina's Pot-luck event at Xiu Hua's house (will blog about it soon). So much awesome food there!! Ate until I almost puked. HAHAHA! Everyone else was around there too...because the food was too good!

Sunday, dinner with parents at hawker centre. Over-ordered all our favourite food. Eat until stomach nearly burst.

Today, BREAK! Whew...

Go back camp and do PT!!!

And yes, I've been faithfully doing my PT for 2 months already. This is so that I can regain my IPPT SILVER!! Still feel really pissed about it when I talk about it...Hais...Haha.

AND, I'll be booking my TP (Traffice Police test - Driving test) soon! :D God lemme pass! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment