Saturday 22 May 2010

The Send-Off

23rd April 2010 wasn't all that an emotional day for me...but it was tensional with alot of apprehension and thoughts of the shit I'll be going through were flying all around in my unceasingly dynamic, always-thinking brain.

The scene at Changi Airport, Terminal 1, Row 4 was a mess - like a mass orgy...everyone was trying to get their flight tickets and all. Surprisingly, I got mine in like 30mins...haha...So off we went to have a last night snack and "last words" together...


Me, Daddy & Jeravan :D

I wasn't expecting anyone to come and send me off mainly because my flight is at 1am++. But I received a call from Eunice at 12am...She said she'll be bringing along a group level size of 2 men - an ORDed 3sgt Joel and an OCT Matthew. HAHA!

I was pretty surprised and touched. So thank you guys for caring enough to make the trip down to send me off :)


Jeravan, Matthew, Joel, Eunice, Myself & Mummy :D

Here's where the emotions and tears usually climax at...The Departure Gate. Haha! Don't worry, a 3 week break from me won't result in much tears :D Haha!


Joella, Eunice, Me & Matthew :D

Daddy, Me, Jeravan & Mummy :D
Off I went, on a Thai plane to a country which is in a state of emergency - Thailand.

No comments:

Post a Comment