Monday 27 April 2009

Regina's Colourful 21st :)

Regina turned 21 on Monday! And her party on Sunday was a pretty cool and colourful one :D

I spoke with Yu Ru, Regina's best friend. She's still a very nice person to talk to and Keith is still by her side :D haha. Regina has shared the gospel to her a 1000 times until Yu Ru can also share the gospel efficiently. HAHA. So I asked her if she had already accepted Christ. She was like..ok you can go talk to your church friends now...HAHAHA! So Yu Ru manS..haha.

Also spoke to one of her most awesome guy singer - Zane. :) He gave me some vocal tips and told me to purchase some vocal CDs by Brett Manning who really helped him form his vocal techniques. Well, I'll get moving in this area soon :D haha.

I also spoke to this guy from Emmanuel Assembly of God and his girlfriend (forgot their names) LOLS. Pretty cool guy who SCUBA dives.

Yeah, these were the few meaningful convos. The rest were all crappy. HAHA! So yeah, u can see what i treasure in meetings - meaningful conversations :D Haha.

The next thing i treasure: PICTURES :D

The Great R :D HAHA. And Matthew's discovered a new dance move man...HAHAHA! Go Matthew! Shake it! LOLS!


Me, Bernice, Anna, Meryl, Matthew & Mervin :D

Matthew & Me :)

My dear Melvin & Myself :D

Regina classified us as "THE REST of Regina's church friends" Haha.
Arnold, Me, Anna & Bernice :D

Us again :)

Melvin & Me :)
Stay tuned for more pictures :D Got many more on others' cameras that are on the way to my computer :) HAHA.

2 comments:

  1. hi jonavan i pray that u'll haf even more meaningful conversations at other parties(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. I sure do. With you know who :) Wow. It rhymes! HAHAHAHA. LOLS!..

    See you around darling :D *MuacKsS* <3

    ReplyDelete