Tuesday 21 April 2009

Daryl's B'day celebration cum pool :D

It was a pretty fun day (Sunday), we went to Old School Timbre @ Mt. Sophia to celebrate Daryl's birthday. And we sort of 'sabo-ed' Daryl to sing and play on the Timbre stage! :D HAHAHA. Marc went up with Daryl to perform "Hey There Delilah" haha...

Check out the video...


After Timbre, we went to play pool :) And permit me to hao lian abit, I WON LEBBEUS! :D hahaha. I didn't expect myself to win, cos i was badly thrashed by him the last time. Haha.

O well, according to Marc "It's ALL PLANNED". HAHAHAHA. Marc if you're reading this, don't laugh until you wake your whole neighbourhood. HAHAHA!! and Lebbeus, if you're reading this, we can re-match! :D :D :D hahaha. Yup..here's some of the pictures :D


Me, Joella & Daryl :)

Daryl & I :)

Marc, Me & Jeremy :)



Marc, Daryl, Me & Jon Wee :D
All of us :)
On the way to play pool..haha.



Daryl & I self-portrait :) haha.
Me! :)



Thailand gay - Marc. HAHAHA!


Pool kung fu..HAHA.
Yup, that was my sunday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment