Friday 8 February 2013

Songs to heal a wounded soul (Part 2)

It's snowingggg in Shanghai!!! :D :D :D HAHA! I just had to let my excitement out. LOL! Haha! And this has nothing gotta do with this post. LOL!

Anyway, this post is still dedicated to this cherished, sweet friend of mine with whom I've shared so much of my life with and vice versa.

This is the follow up to what God has dropped in my heart. Like I told you, He dropped soooo many things in my heart for you and this is just one of 'em...a list of soul-healing, heart-mending songs that has seen me through my valleys.

This is kinda likened to my previous post long ago..."Songs to heal a wounded soul" at this URL... http://historymakers-jonavanlee.blogspot.sg/2012/04/songs-to-heal-wounded-soul.html

You can check that post out also...1 of the songs is repeated from the previous sister post actually. Haha. But I guess it's worth repeating.

This post is filled with more songs though...and the songs are more...invitational. So here goes...

"Safe" by Britt Nicole


Download YouTube Video


"Underneath" by 33 Miles


Download YouTube Video

"Hold My Heart" by Tenth Avenue North


YouTube Converter

"When the Tears Fall" by Tim Hughes


Download and Convert this YouTube Video to MP3

"Arms that hold the Universe" by 33 Miles


Convert with Freecorder

"Broken and Beautiful" by Mark Schultz


Download with Vixy

"You Alone" by Casting Pearls


Download and Convert this YouTube Video to MP3

"Jesus Calling" by 33 Miles


Download with Vixy

"It's You" by Parachute Band


Download with Vixy.net

"Me and Jesus" by Stellar Kart


Convert with Freecorder

Yup, the last song is really my message to you...No matter how hard, how painful, how scarred you can be, we're always here for you :)

"Don't you know? You got me and Jesus." :D

And I forgot to type this in the previous post that time...so I'm gonna type it now...

"Jesus is the author of making imperfections so beautiful...so come as you are, surrender your heart, broken and beautiful"

No comments:

Post a Comment