Friday 21 September 2012

Footprints Birthday Surprise

Once again, I'm blogging expired posts...HAHA! This took place on the 27th July 2012!! 2 months ago! LOL! Oh well, all these lil' things in my life's journey is always worth logging down :D

Yes, it's my BIRTHDAY SURPRISE!! :D And I was REALLY surprised...LOL! Because they celebrated my birthday 2 WEEKS BEFORE the actual date! Who'd expect that? LOL!

And yes, Footprints is a start-up company by a few of my friends and I'm a part of it! :D Privileged me :) haha! So yeah, we always have meetings and catch-up sessions so I thought this one was just another ordinary meeting. Haha...Great job guys! :D LOL!

BUT, the birthday surprise wasn't a total success either...HAHAHA! I was only supposed to find out when the cake arrived! Here's how I foiled their plan...LOL LOL!

I went to the toilet! HAHA! So thinking I'd take a long time, SARAH took my birthday card and started writing her message on it...And I suddenly APPEARED back from the toilet! HAHAHA!

GUESS WHAT WAS HER REACTION??? HAHAHAHA!

SHE GOT A SHOCK AND SORT OF JUMPED IN HER SEAT AND SHE SUDDENLY PACKED UP WHATEVER SHE WAS DOING REALLLLLLYYYYY FAST.

HAHAHAHA! I was wondering why she was behaving so suspiciously...and then I realized...HAHA! If dear old Sarah didn't have such a BIG reaction, I probably wouldn't have noticed...HAHAHA! LOL LOL! Anyway, here's a picture of the fantastic pop-up card :D

My cutesy POP-UP card! :D

Anyway, we had dinner at Wu Han steamboat at Clarke Quay :D It was a buffet-style steamboat :D Here's a pic of us there :)

All of us! :D
The food was not too bad but the food on the mini conveyor belt hardly had meat...Yes there are servings of it...but very little...too little to go round...What's usually left is the mushrooms, vegetables, mantous, etc... -.-

But yes, you can order meat and other cooked food from the waiters...BUT...the waiting time for it is really a time of patience-grooming...HAHA!

Their service was also average...or somewhat below average...the waitress kept insisting we take only 1 bowl of soup first while waiting for the rest of our friends to arrive...and we kept telling her "they coming already...by the time you serve us, our friends would have arrived." BUT SHE INSISTED ON SERVING US ONLY 1 BOWL -.-"

True enough, by the time the 1 bowl was served and heated up for steam-boating, the rest of our friends arrived -.-"

They were also kinda under-staffed because no one came to clear our plates...I had to take an extra chair to pile all our used plates on it...Unsightly.

Yup, our experience there was less than memorable...The interesting thing about the place is...It had KARAOKE! HAHAHA! So you could sing and eat at the same time...

Only one big TV screen for the whole restaurant though...Haha! So if you sing terribly, you'll just make all the customers puke their food into the steamboat...HAHAHA!

Ok, enough of the ramblings...we had a great time of chatting, laughing and eating...here's the rest of the photos we took :D

Jan, Me & Sarah with my b'day card :D
Take 2 w/o b'day card :D haha...
Happy shot...LOL!
The J's...Me, Jon Yuan & Jan :D
Me & Jon Yuan :D
Candid shot...LOL!
Me with the girls again :D
Me with my b'day cake! :D
THE GUYS :D Yao Hui, Gentson, Me & Jonathan :D
Yup, had a great time with them as always :D Light-hearted, talented, innovative and creative team of people that I believe will bring Footprints to great places :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JONAVAN! HAHAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment