Wednesday 29 February 2012

Jesus and the Sun

I chanced upon this nice, cute picture on Facebook. I couldn't stop smiling and agreeing as this truth resonated within the depths of my spirit.

The Holy Spirit gently remind me through this simple but profound picture "I am here. I am living inside of you."

1 Peter 1:8
"Though you have not seen Him, you love Him; and even though you do not see Him now, you believe in Him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy"

I can paraphrase this as "I believe in Jesus because He makes me view life in a different light." Jesus has changed my worldview. Through Jesus, I see life in a whole different way - He is the Sun that allows me to see.

Those that don't believe in the sun live in a darkened world. They're but groping in the dark! But how can one not believe in the Sun? How can one not believe in God? How can one not believe in Jesus, the One by which all things are defined?

Jesus is more than a philosophy, more than a worldview. These 2 try to define life, but always inadequately and erroneously.

Jesus does more than define life. HE IS THE LIFE. John 14:6 "Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and THE LIFE..." BEAT THAT. No other philosophy, religion or worldview can ever give life more meaning than this person did - Jesus Christ.

I love You Jesus, with all my heart. Thank you for reminding me about who You are.


John 6:68 "Simon Peter answered Him, 'Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life."

No comments:

Post a Comment