Friday 16 October 2009

My 3rd & 4th book out!

Beads of raindrops pelted down our slouched backs as rivulets of rainwater mixed with sweat streamed down our shaved heads. It was my 3rd book out. This scene had repeated itself consecutively for my first 3 book ins and book outs. -_-"

Thank God my 4th book out had a sprinkling of God's grace with the sun peeking out from behind the cirrus clouds :)

Anyway, THANK GOD for this week! I wana thank God for giving me the opportunity to share Christ with two of my bunkmates :) I simply shared my life testimony and the gospel :) I didn't press them for salvation or anything but I really do hope that the seed sown will sprout in due time :)

And, my section had our very own outing yesterday :) We went to Marina Square's Waraku and had a sumptuous dinner :D As usual, I'll let the pictures depict the experience :D


Me, Nelson & Arwin :)

Oh, btw, check out my new fourskin shirt man! :) Nice right? :D HAHA!


All of us! In waraku :D

After dinner, we headed to the arcade :D


Glenn, Me & Gregory :)

And check out Gregory's para para dance moves man :D



Epic! HAHA! :)

Next stop, the bowling alley! :D We decided to split into a 4V4 team :) With the losers having to do push ups. The difference in our scores will determine the number of push-ups :D


Kian Hong, Me, Chee Eng & Dennis :) - The Winning Team :D


Gregory, Sebastian, Nelson & Glenn :D

And check out our NS form of punishment in civilian clothing! HAHAHA!


Greg, Glenn, Nelson & Seb down-ing their 16 push ups :D

Haha. This is called section bonding :) Haha.

We're getting to know each other better :) As each week passes, we're peeling away more of our masks :D

I'm still not 100% myself yet...but i'm slowly letting more of myself out :D HAHA!

I was chatting with Matthew the other day and he was like "Aiya...you sure go OCS one la given your kind of character." I told him that I super low profile in army one...HAHA. He was kinda shocked. LOLS!

I've been adhering to my ex-NSFs friends' advice to keep low profile in army. But I guess not being myself is killing me and it has printed a different impression of who I am in my friends' brains. So I guess I shall start being more of who God has crafted me to be :)

Haha. Keep me in prayer guys! My field camp's in 2 weeks time! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment