Saturday 24 October 2009

FIELD CAMP!!

Firstly, for those who read my first edition of my "5th book out" post fully, I must say that in actuality, underneath all the fierce, prideful and commandeering rantings and verbal exposition of my more vocal bunkmates still lies a nice person. I somehow know.

I've been thinking...even though they don't have the right to command us and scold us, but by their doing so they have actually made this work out...but still in the WRONG WAY.

Maybe they meant it for good (I'm trying to see it that way), maybe to wayang (must be), maybe just to show that they are the 'leader' (then they have totally missed the essence of leadership) or maybe they really care (nah...if they did, they could've done it nicely and politely)

Overall, my section has a really good mix and nice bunch of people.

Anyway, NEXT WEEK'S my FIELD CAMP!!!! The toughest part of BMT has finally arrived! -.-

So my Christian brothers & sisters, please do keep me in prayer! :)

And today I had an awesome Billy Bombers dinner with Melvin, Jon Wee, Xiao Hua, Zi Hui & Yining :) I bombed myself with fats today as I'll be bombed physically and mentally the coming week in our very own Tekong jungle. Haha...

Seriously, I just can't wait to get NS over and done with. But I also know that I want to make the best out of it and impact as many lives through my stay cos I know that God has placed me where I am for a purpose...

One side of me says "Go and do your best! God will make a miracle out of these 2 years! Jia You!" another side of me says "Come on, just do your least and take every shortcut and get it done with and get on with life." God help me to embrace the former, give me strength to brave this winter and give me faith to know you're stronger :)

No comments:

Post a Comment