Wednesday 5 March 2014

But you didn't - A touching, true, love story

Read this real-life, sentimental love story on 9GAG that nearly squeezed the tears outta my eyes. The main reason why I nearly teared was because I saw how big the husband's love for his wife was.

Every blunder and plain act of stubbornness exhibited by his wife that proved her wrong later on, he didn't use against her. Every opportunity for him to show that he was right and she should submit was left un-seized.

He could have, but he didn't - hence the title of this melancholic yet beautiful love story.

This is the love I wanna emulate. Yet this is the love I am not showing. As I read of how each time he allowed his love for her to overlook and cover for those flaws, my heart took a bullet. How much further can I be from this definition of "love"?

As much as I pride myself in my definitions and exhibitions of love, I've also failed utterly in many aspects...I'm totally unlike this big-hearted husband in this story.

Lastly, you'd never believe where I read this off...I read this touching love story of 9GAG. Yes 9GAG. LOL!

Yup, do read and enjoy this lil' love story and I hope it'll remind you to let go of the little things in your relationships and let love cover that multitude of sins :)



No comments:

Post a Comment