Wednesday 23 May 2012

Year 2.2 results out TONIGHT!!!

I'm seriously getting too lazy to blog nowadays...Want to get started but there's SOOOOOO MUUCCCHHHHH to blog about!

There's just soooo much that has passed that I've not blogged due to the academic workload and projects and all...EEE, no joke. LOL!

Anyway, I shall just start by saying...EXAMS & PROJECTS are FINALLY OVER!! :D Hallelujah!

But just as the post-exam joy is building up, RESULTS ARE HERE!!!!

I'll be camping at the computer at 2359 tonight to await my death sentence...LOL!!

Totally apprehensive about seeing my results...Kinda excited yet kinda scared...It may be my last time reading something from an NTU webpage...LOL!!!

Anyway, I'm sure you noticed the MASSIVE change in my blog layout...Haha...Fingers got itchy...I think it's much nicer now :) Haha.

Alright...I'll find a day to really blog about everything that has happened!

For now, ENJOY before results come out!! BYE! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment